In today’s difficult economy we know that many people cannot afford to retain counsel to represent them throughout their entire legal proceeding and this leaves many people on their own to try to navigate their way through a complicated and lengthy legal process without any legal advice or assistance.
The lack of legal representation is highest within the area of Family Law; in some jurisdictions as many as 80% of the litigants are self-represented. The inability to obtain legal assistance leads to many problems for the individuals involved in the process as well as for our justice system as a whole. The self-represented individual often obtains less than favorable results and leaves the Court process feeling ignored and abused.
The legal profession is now beginning to realize that legal services need to be delivered in other ways, which address the need for access to justice for the public and improves outcomes for individuals as well as assisting the Justice System to operate more effectively and efficiently.
Daley Law Office is proud to offer unbundled legal service packages, which are individually designed to meet the unique needs of each client.
The following is a list of some of the services that we can provide on an unbundles basis, alone or within a package of services:
- Drafting of court documents;
- Advice regarding Court procedures;
- Representation in Court for specific events (for example a Case Conference, Settlement Conference or Motion);
- Assistance with preparing your financial disclosure/documents;
- Consultations to provide summary advice regarding your legal rights and obligations;
- Negotiation at any step in your proceeding, including attendance a a settlement meeting or mediation;
- Pre and Post-mediation legal advice;
- Drafting of interim or final Minutes of Settlement; and
- Assisting you to prepare for trial.
Sliding scale Ranging from $200 to $350 per hour
**The above prices vary based upon the level of experience of the lawyer chosen to complete the work.
$400 for each additional month
(Maximum of 17 emails per month and advice is based upon the information supplied by the client)
Full day $2000